Have you ever dreamt of soaring through the jungle canopy like a gibbon, flying through the dense undergrowth at breakneck speeds? If so, you can make that dream a reality by visiting the impressive Flight of the Gibbon zip-line tour that is one of the unique Pattaya attractions. If you have the stomach for a high-octane adventure, keep reading, if not, better go and play backgammon or something with your slippers on.
impressive Flight of the Gibbon zip-line tour that is one of the unique Pattaya attractions
Located near to Chonburi City and within proximity to Khao Kheow Zoo, Flight of the Gibbon is set in a luscious jungle setting and is a real adventure park for nature and excitement lovers. Open since 2007; the park is a real wildlife and forest conservation area that is home to a combination of zip-lines, sky bridges, abseiling and much more.
Don’t worry though because you are in the safest hands with two highly trained sky rangers on hand at all times to keep you safe and to ensure the forest is protected. You can take a mad dash down one of the lines through the jungle terrain, take a stroll along the sky bridge through the woods and enjoy the sights and sounds of nature at first hand.
There are 24 platforms throughout the jungle, and with a course that is 3km in total, giving you the opportunity to experience something completely different to tell your friends about back home. From Pattaya, it takes approximately 45 minutes each way travelling time to Flight of the Gibbon. You can have 2.5 hours doing the zip-lines and exploring the forest, and then enjoy a spot of lunch before a zoo tour. It basically can take up most of the day, so make sure you have a day free.
- Genuine wildlife and jungle conservation, supported by all of you!
- A mixture of Ziplines, abseiling, sky bridges and jungle walks with some platforms hung high up above the ravine ground.
- Free tram trip of Khao Kheow Open Safari Park
- Two sky guards with each crowd, qualified to keep you safe and point everything bizarre to this forest preserve
- Located on the borders of the beautiful Chompoo Wildlife Sanctuary
- Complimentary transport to and from the course in our air-conditioned RV’s
- A Thai style meal, seasonal fruit and drinks
- Approx. 2.5h of Ziplining + lunch + Zoo Tour + 1 to 1.5-hour van ride each way
Being a forest conservation area is also what makes Flight of the Gibbon Pattaya so great. Not only can you have a great day of high-octane fun, but also be on hand to help protect Thailand’s beautiful natural habitat.
Flight of the Gibbon
International Phone Number: (+66) 53 010 660
Thai Phone Number: 053 010 660